Speaking - Job


1. Are you a student of a worker?

Well, currently I am working as an architect in a Japanese firm. I have been working here for almost 4 years. I love my job, and I think it is an interesting line of work. 

2. What do you like about your job?

Basically, I consider my current job as a rewarding one simply because it provide me financial security. Thanks to a lucrative income, I have never burden with money worries. I can pay my bills - phone, tuition, food, rent and other stuffs, and I even could set aside money for emergency.

3. Why did you choose this line of work?

I decided to major in this line of work simply because of my artistic passion and my interest in technology. These fit me perfectly for architecture field which is a combination of art and technology.
fit somebody/something for something His experience fitted him perfectly for the job.fit somebody/something to do something His experience fitted him to do the job.

4. What are your responsibilities?

I am in charged of a wide range of tasks, but mainly of designing hospitality projects such as hotel, resort or restaurant. Normally, I cooperate with my co-worker to provide a final products that will satisfy my client as well as give us a sense of pride.

5. Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?

So far I have no intention of changing my career path because my current job meets all my requirements for a rewarding job. However, I had to choose another profession, I would like to have a crack at travel blogger. I guess that it would allow me to discover various tourist destination. By interacting with people all walk of life, I could broaden my understanding of other cultures and traditions.

5. Describe your company?

My current company is situated in a well-equipped office block in the city center. It is only a small deign office, but in my belief, it is an ideal working place for employees, especially young staffs. Basically, most of the time we work based on the basis of mutual understanding and respect for each other.

6. Do you enjoy your work?

Absolutely yes. I consider my current work as a rewarding job simply because it meets all my requirements. First and foremost, it provides me financial security, a well-paid salary, which means that I have never burdened with money worries. Besides, my bosses create a open and supportive environment, allowing all employees to stay focused on their work performance rather than being distracted by competition and rivalry.
be satisfied with

7. What do you dislike about your job?

I am a little bored with sitting in front of computer screen all day long. It is harmful to my eyes as well as backbone. I wish I could be allowed to go out of office and deal with different types of Clients. This could enhance my social skill and expend my network.
Admittedly, I am currently experiencing some bottlenecks at work because of my demanding boss. He is obsessed with perfection. So my co-workers and I are always asked to provide thousands of sketches to satisfy his requirement. It is frustrating, I wish he could be easier.

8. What do you do after work?

After getting off from work, my co-workers and I often get together to grab a cup of coffee. We chit chat, discuss our work, and sometimes we talk about our demanding boss behind his back. It is great way to unwind and relieve the stress of sitting all day long.

Comments

Popular Posts